For training I have so far:
- Run more than 500 miles over almost 200 hours.
- Run between downtown Boston and Newton and back 8 times (including once in a snowstorm).
- Consumed 66 energy gels and 33 cups of gatorade.
- Done 900 lunges and squats.
- Run around the MIT indoor track 400 times.
- Worn a pink tutu while running 17 miles from Natick to Back Bay.
As you know, I'm doing all this for the American Liver Foundation with the hope that more people in the future can successfully combat liver disease like I did. I only have little over 100 miles more to run before Patriots' Day, and a tad less than $1,000 to raise in order to reach my goal.
if you haven't done so already and have a few moments and shekels to spare, please make a donation in support of my run.